Ebooks free until New Year at Smashwords
Many of our ebooks are free at the Smashwords sale. Check them out.
Scenes from top left ,clockwise
- The new outlet of Coffee & Chat in Downtown Auckland
- They branch out into a Kiosk at a local beach.
- Their Devonport cart was popular with ferry passengers..
- Nicole at the retirement village where she was helping her grand uncle inspect a villa.There were, however, problems.
Clockwise from top left:-
- A distressed Nicole sees the vandalism and broken windows in her Coffee & Chat shop.
- Floyd opened the door and immediately knew the woman there was determined and angry.
- Nicole realised that the car tearing through the surf was heading directly at her.
- THe woman in custody was so terrified she wouldn’t even touch the meal offered to her.
Scenes clockwise from top left.
- Rhett decides to have a coffee and meets Nicole, thus starting our novel.
- Niicole leaves a position as Assistant Principal of Conway Intermediate school in Auckland, New Zealand to start up a coffee bar.
- Later in the novel, Nicole returns to Conway Intermediate School as acting principal to help after the principal leaves in disgrace.
- She reinstates the end of year grand dance for pupils and attends with Rhett but has to decide whether to apply for the permanent principal’s position there.
I have decided tc rename my soon-to-be-published novel . The original name was used by other authors so I thought an original one would be better.
Further news on progress or new pictures will continue.